Q:"You have been tagged! Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs."
But no pressure if you don't actually want to do it or already have and I am just unobservant!
Ha ha, it’s a break from writing Something Else and I love talking about myself. (I’ll skip the part about tagging other people; I always feel like I’m on thin ice as it is.)
1. When I was a child, I habitually sat and read in a sort of folded crouch, my chin resting on my knee. My mother insists that that’s why I have a strong chin today; it doesn’t run in the family.
2. I played basketball for a year or so in high school. My most memorable action during a game was forcing a turnover when I passed to the backcourt. (Wow. The shame there is still tender; that was seventeen years ago.)
3. When I was five years old I announced my intention of being an “author.” I’ve written a lot since then, but I don’t think I’ve authored anything.
4. My thumbs are the only digits I can crack.
5. My growing predilection for wearing suits is locked in a death-grip battle with my long-standing predilection for not taking care of my clothes.
6. I have secret Tumblrs where I vent endless bile on myself and my failings. You can track my moods by how often they’re updated.
7. My last cat was named after a poet-warrior from Welsh mythology; I was really pretentious in high school.
8. I am probably going to put Rebecca Black’s “Friday” on my year-end singles list.
9. When I got home from work today I gasped out loud at how pleasurable it was to lie down on the couch, which I think means I’m getting old.
10. While I was trying to think about what to write for this list, I finished the Something Else I’ve been working on for two days straight. I’ll post it in the morning.