On the General Enthusiasm for Gyration, the Evils of Occidentalism, and the Duration of the Campaign.
There’s a lot I leave out every year, and I’ll probably never be entirely comfortable whittling it down, but dear God what it cost me to leave out Arturo Mathon’s “El apache argentino” and Fred Van Eps’ “Sans Souci” and Joan Sawyer’s “Hesitation” and for God’s sake the first recording of “My Melancholy Baby”! Life is so unfair.
9 Notes/ Hide
- nathanielwilliams likes this
- sallyo likes this
- everygreatsongever likes this
- lonepilgrim reblogged this from justonesongmore and added:
- lonepilgrim likes this
- bowiesongs likes this
- imathers likes this
- jonathanbogart reblogged this from justonesongmore and added:
- the20000 likes this
- justonesongmore posted this