Not remotely close enough to you to give an honest answer, so let’s just drop the pretense of sociability and get on with the transaction at hand, shall we?
One of these days I swear I’m going to give this answer when a stranger asks “how are you?”
6 Notes/ Hide
- oldbookillustrations likes this
- imathers likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- isabelthespy likes this
- softcommunication said: You know, I didn’t know until a few years ago (gulp) that you’re supposed to say “I’m fine.” beat “How are you?”. I thought replying with a terse “good” was enough. Oooops. Talking to people is hard.
- printedinternet likes this
- jonathanbogart posted this