For the record, here are the ways I have enjoyed and plan to enjoy Paul F. Tompkins’ one-hour special Laboring Under Delusions, which aired on Comedy Central Saturday night:
- Downloaded a pirated torrent, watched on tablet.
- Pre-ordered the DVD on Amazon.
- Will buy the digital version of the DVD on iTunes when it becomes available tomorrow.
- Will buy the CD release of the same material from a different recording when it becomes available in a few months.
I considered getting cable and then canceling it just so I could watch it live, but that seemed like overkill.
7 Notes/ Hide
- hyenabutter likes this
- imathers likes this
- bwall05 likes this
- mikeeaglestinks likes this
- bmichael said: paul fucking tompkins is an american treasure. NEIGH: a WORLD treasure. NAY! a UNIVERSE treasure. NAGH!!!!! a treasure of existence at its most basic, stripped to bare ontos.
- joecolly likes this
- bmichael likes this
- jonathanbogart posted this